New Close Primary School is looking to appoint a KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher from September 2019. The post is temporary for one year.
New Close Primary School is a small school set in the heart of the charming market town of Warminster, Wiltshire, with extensive grounds and classrooms. As part of the Acorn Education Trust it provides exciting opportunities to improve local education.
New Close is a loving, caring and inclusive community where staff, children and families respect, appreciate and support each other and the environment. The enthusiastic and nurturing team of staff and governors is committed to providing the best possible education and support for all pupils and helping them to develop as individuals. The strong values system at the heart of the school ethos creates a positive and calm atmosphere.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Can challenge, inspire and support children in their learning;
- Can provide outstanding learning opportunities for our children;
- Are dedicated to and have high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- Are committed to teaching using a creative, cross-curricular approach;
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Are able to create a high quality stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment;
- Are able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team on whole school issues and can share good practice.
We can offer the right candidates:
- An ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children who are keen to learn and deserve the best;
- Well-resourced classrooms with up to date technology for every teacher;
- A highly organised and very supportive team;
- Wonderful opportunities to work and plan collaboratively with experienced colleagues across the Trust;
- A clearly defined and supportive induction procedure;
- High quality professional development opportunities
Interview date: Wednesday 26th June 2019
Please contact Karen Bannister, Operations Manager, for more information or for a visit to the school on 01985 212304 or email@example.com .
To apply please use the apply button, and, send a letter outlining your educational philosophy to the Headteacher via Karen Bannister at firstname.lastname@example.org .
New Close Primary School and the Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed. We are an equal opportunities employer.