Holly Spring Junior School is looking to recruit a class teacher for September 2018. We are seeking an ambitious teacher to join our passionate team; someone who is ready to contribute to the future development of the school during a period of rapid change.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher who can:
· Inspire, engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential, whilst maintaining the positive ethos and core values of the school.
· Create and deliver engaging lessons to diverse groups of pupils at all levels.
· Demonstrate an enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
· Work alongside a vibrant and dedicated year group team.
· Make a noticeable impact on standards of pupil attainment and achievement by bringing fresh ideas, motivational skills and a keen focus on improvement.
· Consistently demonstrate the positive attitudes, values and behaviour which promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional primary class teacher who is looking for the next step in their professional career.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Applicants may be invited to interview before the closing date, therefore please take the opportunity to apply as soon as possible.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please call the school office on 01344 422367 to arrange this.
The main interview date is Tuesday 27th March 2018.