We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as a Class Teacher at Monkwick Junior School, which is a member of The Sigma Trust. This academic year we have had a new leadership team and a building project and the school is rapidly improving. This is an exciting time to join the school and be part of its journey.
We’re looking for you if you can:
- Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
- engage and motivate students in the classroom;
- contribute to school improvement planning and promote the learning priorities of the School Development Plan;
- demonstrate that your curriculum knowledge leads to teaching and assessing effectively.
What we can offer you:
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path;
- a professional mentor from a partnership school and/or professional Coach within the school;
- training opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust and our involvement with the Learning Pathways Trust;
- teaching across the KS2 age and full ability range (Years 3- 6), and links to the infant and secondary schools
- a laptop computer for school use;
- employee benefits: Pension Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
About the Trust
The overall ethos of the Trust is achievement for all ensuring that no child is left behind. Education should foster in its learners a curiosity to discover who they are and what they are capable of, together with developing the resilience for them to test the boundaries of their abilities, and build the skills necessary to face the future with confidence.
For additional information about The Sigma Trust, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk . If you wish to contact the Headteacher, Rebecca McCutcheon, to discuss any aspect of this post please telephone the school on 01206 575 399.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To apply for this post please complete and submit an application form via the TES website. We welcome applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 20th April 2018
We are committed to equal opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.