Exciting Opportunity working across two academies
PASSION - URGENCY - POSITIVITY - ASPIRATION - COMMITMENT
We are looking for a positive and dynamic teacher/leader to work across two Academies within the New Addington cluster, part of STEP Academy Trust. You will gain a vast range of experience and join a talented and committed team who welcome new challenges.
As part of the STEP Academy Trust, you will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. Our mission is to prepare our children of tomorrow to the best they can be, by establishing a life-long love of learning.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about working with children and as part of a team;
- Has vision and energy and be able to support change;
- Be an inspirational practitioner with high expectations of children's achievement and attainment.
We can offer you:
- A Rights Respecting School, where children and adults appreciate each other’s rights and responsibilities;
- An exciting and dynamic workplace, offering an outstanding education to all of its pupils;
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
- Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
Visits are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting our School Business Manager, Jo Sims at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to contact us for an informal discussion about this post prior to application.
An application pack and job description can be downloaded from the TES website. Completed application forms should be returned to Wolsey Junior Academy.
Closing date: Wednesday 30th November 2016 at 12 noon
Interviews: Applications will be reviewed on receipt and successful candidates will be invited for interview promptly
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references. CVs are not accepted.