We are looking for a KS2 class teacher who:
- is able to raise and sustain standards
- has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- has excellent curriculum knowledge
- is able to enthuse and inspire children
- can contribute to a dynamic and committed team
- has an interest in using computing to support learning
- was judged to be Outstanding in 2012
- was awarded Teaching School status in 2016
- has a supportive leadership team
- is committed to continuing professional development
- is highly popular and well resourced
- has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
Having been judged to be an Outstanding school in 2012, Montpelier’s continued success and investment in continuing professional development for its own staff and those in the wider professional community led to us being awarded Teaching School status in 2016.
Applications are equally welcomed and encouraged from experienced outstanding teachers and those who are recently qualified. Visits to the school can be arranged by telephoning 020 8997 5855.
Please note that only electronic applications will be accepted. We cannot accept CVs.
Please return completed applications to Bridget Power, School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 7th July 2017 at midday.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on this day.
Interviews will take place in week commencing Monday, 10th July 2017.
Interviews will follow shortly after the closing date. The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the closing date.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.