CLASS Teacher (KS2) for Year 5
January 2018, or earlier if available
Closing date for applications: Monday 2nd October at 4pm.
Interviews: week commencing 16th October 2017
We are looking for an experienced and talented Class Teacher to join our KS2 team, from January 2018. The current vacancy is for a full time role in Year 5.
Menorah Foundation School is a Voluntary Aided Jewish school in north London. The school has recently expanded from one to two form intake and is nearly at capacity. Year 5 is currently still a single form, and the successful applicant will need to be confident in planning lessons and delivery of a diverse and rich curriculum.
Menorah Foundation is a primary school with exceptional amenities, a wonderful learning environment, and a welcoming and professional staff.
At Menorah Foundation we believe that all children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe in their school experience. We ensure that all lessons in our school are creative and innovative, and we have a double strand of curriculum which integrates secular studies with Jewish curriculum.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience of working (KS2) in a school or educational establishment, ideally including working with SEND pupils in a mainstream setting
- A good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and up-to-date teaching practice and methodology
- The ability to respond calmly to behaviours SEND pupils may display as a result of their needs
- An in-depth understanding of all areas of learning, including the principles of student development and learning processes
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with staff, students and external agencies
Early application is strongly encouraged and positions may be considered as received. Job share applications considered. No Agencies
For a full job description and person specification, please apply to the school office on 0208 906 992 or email email@example.com