Required for September 2019
Class Teachers KS2
The Griffin Federation: Gedney Drove End, Holbeach St Marks CoE and Sutton Bridge Westmere Primary Schools are looking for KS2 teachers to join our team.
Our children are at the heart of all we do here and would love a teacher who:
• Pushes them to be the best they can be.
• Is kind and helpful.
• Is intelligent and talented.
• Is fun and cares.
If this sounds like you, then this is an excellent opportunity to join our schools.
We can offer you.
• Well behaved and enthusiastic children
• Excellent personalised CPD opportunities
• Termly additional release time on top of your PPA
• Parallel classes so that you can work and plan together as a team
• Well-resourced schools
• Teaching assistant support
• Exceptionally small classes in KS2 at our small schools ( approximately 10-12 pupils)
• A commitment to improving teacher wellbeing
Visits to the schools are welcome. For an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact the school administrator, on 01406 550242 or email the school for more details email@example.com
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 20th May 2019. Interviews will take place during this week.
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check as well as other routine recruitment checks.