CLASS Teacher (KS2) maternity cover for November 2017, or as soon as possible thereafter
Application should be made as soon as possible, but no later than Monday 2nd October at 4pm.
Interviews: week commencing 16th October 2017
We are looking for an experienced and talented Class Teacher to join our KS2 team, from November 2017. The current vacancy is for a maternity cover role in Year 4.
Menorah Foundation School is a Voluntary Aided Jewish school in north London. The school has recently expanded from one to two form intake and is nearly at capacity. Year 4 is currently a 2 form year group, and the successful applicant will work with a parallel teacher sharing planning and delivery of a diverse and rich curriculum.
Menorah Foundation is a primary school with exceptional amenities, a wonderful learning environment, and a welcoming and professional staff.
At Menorah Foundation we believe that all children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe in their school experience. We ensure that all lessons in our school are creative and innovative, and we have a double strand of curriculum which integrates secular studies with Jewish curriculum.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience of working (KS2) in a school or educational establishment, ideally including working with SEND pupils in a mainstream setting
- A sound knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and up-to-date teaching practice and methodology
- The ability to respond calmly to behaviours SEND pupils may display as a result of their needs
- An in-depth understanding of all areas of learning, including the principles of student development and learning processes
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with staff, students and external agencies
For a full job description and person specification, please apply to the school office on 0208 906 9992 or email email@example.com