Nottingham High Infant and Junior School is part of Nottingham High School which is co-educational from 4 to 18 years. We are situated on the edge of Nottingham City Centre close to the Arboretum and Nottingham Trent University. Although the school is over 500 years old we try to be modern and progressive in all that we do.
We are an independent, academic selective school which enables us to keep our class sizes small. We believe that excellent pastoral care underpins all that we do. We aim to offer a broad curriculum which exploits the best of class teaching as well as subject specialists.
Nottingham High Infant and Junior School is a great place to work. We have a fabulous teaching and support staff team who work hard to give our pupils the best possible primary education. We also socialise with regular whole school events as well as more informal gatherings. We really hope that you apply to become part of our team.
Visits to the school are welcome.
What we are looking for:
· An excellent primary school teacher who has high expectations for all children
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Excellent communicator with pupils, parents and colleagues.
· An ability to enthuse and engage with the whole staff team.
· A willingness to contribute to our extensive co-curricular programme.
What we can offer you:
· Friendly, motivated and well behaved pupils
· A friendly, motivated and (mostly!) well behaved staff team
· Small classes with ample resources
· Excellent facilities – theatre, gym, swimming pool, music house, on-site parking etc.
· Salary above mainscale and TLR
· Great CPD opportunities and support for your career whatever stage you are at
· Drinks, lunch and snacks every day during term time, as well as financed social activities
Application details: The closing date for receipt of applications is 10am on Monday 30 October, with interviews likely taking place during the week commencing Monday 6 November 2017.
Please contact Mrs Cartwright, PA to the Head of the Infant and Junior School on 0115 845 2214 for further information.