Are you an ambitious primary teacher looking to join a fantastic school with amazing children? We are looking for an inspirational class teacher who has a passion for teaching.
Joining us, you will be part of a dedicated and supportive team of staff with one goal - providing our children with the very best education through an exciting curriculum.
To be successful, you will:
- have a passion for children’s learning and development;
- be able to contribute ideas to a strong and forward-looking team;
- be reflective and willing to develop your knowledge and skills in using IT to support children's learning and their own workload;
- be innovative in your techniques to motivate young learners;
- be able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike;
- have experience teaching Upper Key Stage 2.
Our academy is larger than the average Primary academy; we opened in 2013 and boast a fantastic building and a vibrant atmosphere.
We are part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT). All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning. You can find more information about our Learning Alliance here: https://bit.ly/2Us2JT0
We can offer you
- An inclusive school with a good reputation for developing well rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities.
- A caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other.
- Great up-to-date IT provision using Microsoft Office 365 & One Drive. (We are on the pathway to become a Microsoft Showcase School by September 2020).
- Dedicated PPA time with year group colleagues plus extra throughout the year.
Our staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make Welland a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email email@example.com
For further information, please visit: https://app.kallidusrecruit.com/GreenwoodAcademiesTrust/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=51914
Closing date: Midnight on 23rd February 2020
Interviews: w/c 2nd March 2020
If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
All adults employed by the Trust have a responsibility for data protection and have a duty to observe and follow the principles of the GDPR Regulations.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.