Class Teacher – KS2
SCHOOL: Ocean Academy Poole – Aspirations Academy
HOURS: 1.0 FTE
SALARY: Teachers Main Pay Scale / UPS
CLOSING DATE: 12 noon 31st March 2020 INTERVIEW DATE: 2nd April 2020
START DATE: 20th April – 17th July (Summer Term only)
At Ocean Academy Poole, we are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our happy, successful and forward thinking school.
We are passionate about excellence in education, giving pupils the very best start in life with a firm belief that aspirational teaching transforms lives. Our core belief is that for all students to have high aspirations they must believe in themselves (SELF WORTH), be actively engaged in their learning (ENGAGEMENT) and see the connection between what they learn today and who they want to become tomorrow (PURPOSE).
Ocean Academy is part of Aspirations Academies who sponsor primary and secondary academies located within three geographical regions, or districts: West London, South Coast (Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset) and Banbury (Oxfordshire).
We can offer the right candidate:
- happy, well-motivated and engaged children, who are keen to learn;
- an experienced, hardworking and supportive team;
- a fun, friendly and supportive staff;
- pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour;
- wide opportunities and specialist training for professional development within our Trust
- a proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual;
- beautiful school grounds, a new school building and a stimulating learning environments.
The children would like a teacher who:
- is happy and smiles a lot.
- makes lessons exciting, interesting and fun.
- listens to them and looks after them.
- have a passion for teaching and learning and want to inspire future generations;
- have high expectations and a commitment to ensuring all children succeed;
- wish to work in a happy, friendly school with a positive attitude;
- can make learning exciting ,motivating and fun;
- work well in a team to support and learn from others;
- are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to meet you and show you around our amazing Academy.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are warmly welcome.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.