Are you an experienced teacher returning from maternity leave or going back to teaching after a career break, then we want to hear from you!
A confident and experienced KS2 Teacher is required for Pinkwell Primary School either part time (0.6) or full time. For the right candidate we would also be willing to consider the role of Leading Teacher.
Apply if you are:
- An Outstanding Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum particularly KS2
- Ambitious with the drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Innovative and dynamic
- Forward thinking with an outward focus
- Aspiring to middle or senior leadership in the future.
We can offer you:
- A culturally diverse and dedicated school
- A friendly school with strong links to the local community
- Fantastic children who want to learn and achieve
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development
- A collaborative, inspirational staff team
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please email Lisa Gannon to arrange a mutually convenient time: email@example.com and for more information.
Closing date: Monday 18th February 19 at 9.00am
Interview date: Tuesday 26th February 19
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.