We are seeking to appoint an inspirational class teacher and maths lead with vision and energy to join our team and provide active, child centred learning to the children at our school.
• Have a passion for teaching that instils a love of learning in the children you work with
• Use personalised learning techniques in order to consistently facilitate accelerated learning, raising standards across year groups
• Have previous successful subject leadership experience
• Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations of yourself and all pupils
• Be an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal skills
• Show an active commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development We can offer:
• An inclusive approach to education in a high performing school where we continue to aim to exceed expectations for all
• A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
• The support of a fully committed leadership team
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email email@example.com. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form via e-mail will be considered.
Closing Date: 12pm 18th May 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.