A great opportunity to work in an outstanding school with strong academic results and an excellent reputation in the community.
We seek to appoint for September 2017, a committed and highly motivated teacher for the above position. Applications from strong NQTs or experienced teachers are welcome.
Our school community has a strong ethos and shared vision which lays the foundations for excellence in teaching and learning. We have wonderful children who are eager to learn and a community who are respectful of our school and work with us to provide children with the best possible start to life.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to a Criminal Record Check via the DBS.
The successful applicant will:
- Have high aspirations for themselves, an interest in pedagogy and a commitment to further development.
- Have a passion for providing an ambitious curriculum and sharing their expertise.
- Enjoy working with our delightful children and supportive Governors.
- Contribute to our supportive, committed and successful staff team and to the wider life of the school.
- Further develop the close links we have within our cluster 'Family of Schools'.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school from 1:30pm on Friday 17th March. Please make an appointment to meet with the Headteacher Rachel Colbourn through the school office if you wish to arrange a visit on this day.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Applications can either be posted to the School directly or emailed to the Headteacher: firstname.lastname@example.org