Now part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
We are passionate about standards, delivering high-quality teaching within a broad, rich curriculum. We have imaginative, creative and enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour for learning.
At Holy Cross Catholic Voluntary Academy we offer:
• A nurturing and high achieving school, unique in its context;
• Motivated, well-rounded and excited children, eager to learn;
• Excellent professional development opportunities within the Academy
• A team of motivated, committed and talented staff
• Supportive parents and governors
We are seeking teachers who will:
• Have QTS (NQTs welcome)
• Be supportive of our Catholic ethos
• Have high expectation both of standards and of behaviour
• Enjoy the challenge of a dynamic and creative curriculum;
• Bring a sense of excitement to lessons;
• Understand how best to develop individual pupils’ potential;
• Be energetic and strongly self-motivated;
• Be effective communicators and team players;
• Be very organised yet able to work flexibly.
Both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply; we warmly welcome visits to the school, please call the school office to arrange.
Closing date: 23rd May 2019 at 10am
Interviews w/c 3rd June 2019
St Thomas Aquinas CMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to satisfactory references which will be requested prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical evidence, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.