St Gilbert’s Church of England Primary School
for September 2017
St Gilbert’s CE Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic class teacher to join our team from September 1st 2017. This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher who is fully committed to the role of teaching and passionate about ensuring high standards for all pupils through high-quality, dynamic learning experiences. This is a permanent position.
We are seeking someone who is:
- A good to outstanding teacher and professional role model
- Able to create an inspiring and creative learning environment in which children thrive
- Motivated, energetic and has a flexible and innovative approach to learning
- Relentless when raising standards for pupils and is committed to inclusion and success at all levels
- Committed to the Christian ethos of our school
- Keen to work in partnership with the whole school community
- Able to inspire, support, motivate and challenge others and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to enthuse, motivate and empower all children to help them make the best progress possible
- Open, honest and has a good sense of humour
In return we offer you:
- An exciting and challenging professional opportunity
- A successful and forward thinking school which puts involvement, achievement and enjoyment at the heart of all it does
- Dedicated, hardworking and dynamic colleagues
- Pupils with a very positive attitude towards learning, who are proud of their school, their personal achievements and each other
- Strong and positive relationships with parents, the community and our church
- A committed and supportive Board of Governors
- Good achievement and standards
- A commitment and a culture of developing potential through continuing professional development
Application forms can be accessed via our website www.stgilberts.co.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged and these can be arranged by contacting the School Business Manager, Mr Peter Allan via email@example.com or by telephone (01780 762400).
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 9th June 2017 noon
Interviews will be held: Thursday 15th June 2017
St Gilbert’s CE Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of pupils.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Successful applicants will be subject to a ‘Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check’.