The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary Schools
We are looking for:
We are a successful and happy partnership of three schools looking for class teachers to join our team in September 2018 as our pupil roll increases.
NQT’s and experienced teachers welcome.
Why work with us?
· We are a professional, friendly and committed team of teachers and support staff
· We offer a dynamic and exciting environment, with the chance to make a real difference
· We are an organisation that is keen to nurture and develop the expertise of its staff.
· We have children who are shown how to learn from the very start
· We serve communities that deserve the best.
· There are opportunities for subject leadership and leadership development for experienced teachers.
So if you are…
· Self-reflective and seeking to be the best at your profession
· Have a professional outlook and thrive on challenge
· Someone who has a passion for teaching and is ambitious for children, and for making a difference
· Someone who genuinely enjoys the company of children and can see the fun as well as the serious side of teaching
· Someone who enjoys being part of a team
…….please download our application pack
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Ms Beverley Shore at Orchard School to arrange this, or for an informal discussion on 020 8985 7785. Alternatively, to request an application pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us email@example.com.
You can also download application packs from the vacancies section on our school websites.
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th March 2018
Interview Date: Monday 19th March 2018 & Tuesday 20th March 2018
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the disclosure & barring service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk and in the application pack.
All three schools are based in the London Borough of Hackney, close to central London with easy transport links