CLASS TEACHERS REQUIRED
NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered. TLRs are available
‘..Pupils, staff and parents recognise the quality of education that your school provides and were hugely complimentary about the school…’ (OFSTED 2017)
A visit to our school is highly recommended. Come and see for yourself why OFSTED were so impressed. Please contact Maria Kokotsis, Headteacher, to arrange a visit. Visit our school website www.leavalleyprimary.org.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will continue to make learning a happy experience for every child
· Will be a positive role model, with the ability to motivate children and staff alike, inspiring all to reach their full potential;
· Will be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire and set high standards and expectations in all aspects of school and community life;
· Will be committed to child-centred education, promoting the achievement and well-being of children;
· Has a proven track record of, and commitment to, driving up standards;
· Is a flexible team player with a good sense of humour;
· Is committed to parent partnerships;
· Will provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children’s learning;
· Will be willing to contribute to our programme of extra-curricular activities
We can offer you:
- Committed and enthusiastic staff dedicated to bringing out the full potential of each child.
- Children who are happy, valued and well-motivated.
- A supportive Governing Body and parents.
- Friendly, well behaved hard working children;
- Supportive parents/carers, volunteers and governors;
- Regular dedicated leadership time;
- A caring, friendly and stimulating learning environment;
· Excellent Continuing Professional Development opportunities;
- An NQT induction programme;
- Leadership Development opportunities
This school is committed to recruiting with care, safeguarding, and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS Check at the appropriate level will be required prior to any offer of employment and this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Applications Close: 16th March 2018
Date of Interviews: Week Beginning 26th March 2018