Salary Grade: MPS 1-6/UPS 1-3 Salary Range:£28,660 -£47,298 per annum
Contract type: 2x Full Time - Permanent
Contract type: 1 x Full Time-Fixed Term(One Year)
Teaching & Learning Responsibilities (TLR's) are available for middle leader positions
Required for September 2018
St Joan of Arc is a successful and oversubscribed two-form entry Catholic primary school situated in the vibrant and diverse borough of Islington. We strive to bring out the best in all of our pupils; they demonstrate an excellent attitude to learning and attain high academic standards. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint three highly motivated and creative teachers to join our team. Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The successful candidates will:
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Have high expectations of pupils and be excellent classroom practitioners
- Be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Be able to work as part of a friendly and successful team
- Enthusiastic, hardworking pupils who have ‘outstanding’ behaviour
- Excellent teaching and learning resources
- Supportive parents and School Governing Body
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Kate Cattermole at the school office on 020 7226 3920 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Midnight, Monday 19th March 2018
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 26th March 2018
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.