Teaching Opportunities at Opossum Federation
At Opossum, we believe that all pupils deserve high quality education which engages, inspires and challenges; so that everyone meets their full potential. We strive to create safe and happy learning environments which promote independence and high expectations of all. We are committed to providing opportunities which promote open mindedness, empathy and celebration of the rich and diverse communities which we serve; so that everyone is able to contribute positively to society. We are dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyle choices so that our pupils develop physically, emotionally and morally. We are determined that our pupils will be successful and will leave us as confident, highly educated members of the community.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers to join our team in September 2018 or sooner.
What we offer:
· All our teachers are provided with an iPad, Mac Air, and access to other necessary resources.
· An enhanced PPA offer - In addition to PPA release time we provide additional non-contact days each half term for planning and assessment moderation.
· Teachers recruited to the Hard Federation are offered a competitive London salary package (a recruitment and retention package) and our NQTs are employed from 1st July prior to the start of the academic year.
· Specialist Tutors teach PE, Music, French and Art in our Leyton schools.
· An innovative personalised Professional Development for all career stages.
We offer a bespoke package of training to our NQTs, which includes:
· A two day off site conference at the start of the academic year
· Taught sessions and Peer Observations
· Modelled/ Team Teaching
· Action Research Project
· Cross school visits
· Mentoring – Tutor and Peer
· Detailed one year Induction programme
If our offer is what you are looking for and you feel you have the necessary skills to contribute to our continuing successful journey we would love to hear from you.
To download an application pack, please visit either of our website at www.opossumed.org.uk. Please submit all completed Applications to Raihana Patel at email@example.com