Salary: Main Pay Range 1 – 6,
Suitable for NQTs, experienced teachers, and candidates who wish to develop leadership skills.
Possible TLR Allowance to lead a faculty for exceptionable candidates.
Salary Range: £28,660 ‐ £39,006 per annum
Full Time 32.5 hours
Required for September 2018
The Governors are seeking to appoint talented, enthusiastic and innovative Class Teachers to join our highly experienced team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a practising Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
- Is an outstanding practitioner committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning.
- Has excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills.
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
- Is a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible.
- Has strong commitment to continuing professional development.
- Has a desire to work in an outstanding school, supporting the long term vision of the Executive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
- Enthusiastic and responsive pupils.
- A recently refurbished school building.
- An amazing outdoor learning environment.
- Support in continuing professional development.
- Part of a dynamic professional friendly team.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Louise Palmer to arrange an appointment or to request an application pack on 020 7272 1270 or email office@st‐josephs.islington.sch.uk.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need assistance please email the HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference number STJO/012.
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 20th May 2018
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.