Salary: Main Pay Range Ref point 1 – 6 (£28,660 - £39,006) per annum
Contractual Status: Permanent & full time 32.5 hours
Required for: September 2018
We are looking for an excellent, qualified class teacher, who is keen to become part of a committed, happy team, and who has an enthusiasm for and commitment to child-centred learning. We are looking for someone with at least 3 years’ teaching experience, ideally including Y6, who would be interested in taking on some leadership responsibility.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a record of excellent classroom practice.
· Be an energetic and innovative teacher who sets and achieves high standards in teaching and learning.
· Have excellent communication skills and will work well as part of a team to make a positive school contribution.
· Be committed to inclusion and ensuring that all children progress and achieve well.
· Have experience of leading whole school initiatives (or a curriculum area) and able to demonstrate positive impact.
· Be committed to continually reflect upon their practice and develop themselves further, in order to provide the best possible education for our children.
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are keen to learn.
· A team approach with supportive and friendly staff.
· Engaged parents and governors within a very friendly community.
· An on-going commitment to learning for all.
If you are dynamic and creative, and truly passionate about teaching and education, then we would be really pleased to meet you. Visits to Yerbury Primary School are warmly encouraged, and can be organised by contacting the school office on 020 7272 6580.
Please apply online on http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines and follow the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference number YER/697.
Yerbury School is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our environment is diverse in character and in its student population and we aspire to reflect this diversity in our staff. We positively welcome applications from minority groups. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This is reflected in our rigorous approach to the recruitment and professional development of our staff. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.