Salary Grade: MPS 1-6/UPS 1-3 Salary Range:£28,660 -£47,298 per annum
1 x EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher
1 x KS2 Class Teacher
Teaching & Learning Responsibilities (TLR's) are available for middle leader positions
Required for September 2018
The Governors are seeking to appoint talented, enthusiastic and innovative class teachers to join our highly experienced team. Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
· Will support the Catholic ethos of the school
· Has high expectations of pupils and is an excellent classroom practitioner
· Can communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
· Will challenge all pupils to make excellent progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils
· Can work as part of a friendly and successful team
· Has a good sense of humour and is flexible
· Has strong commitment to continuing professional development
· Enthusiastic, hardworking pupils who have positive attitude towards learning
· A recently refurbished school building.
· Supportive parents and School Governing Body
· Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
· Part of a dynamic professional friendly team.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Zakara Thompson or Nichola Beveridge at the school office on 020 7272 5987 to arrange an appointment. You may wish to visit our school website www.ctks.co.uk
Closing Date: Midnight, Tuesday 20th March 2018
Interviews: Monday 26th March and Tuesday 27th March 2018
Christ the King Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link If you need assistance please email the HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference number: CTK/699