St Aloysius Catholic Primary School, London NW1 1PS
The Governors of St Aloysius Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint talented, enthusiastic and innovative class teachers to join our team. We are looking for teachers with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons that motivate children to achieve the highest standards.
Our Governing Body, Senior Leadership Team and staff are committed to supporting and guiding our pupils to reach their full potential academically while encouraging aspiration, supporting every child according to his or her needs, setting high standards and nurturing wellbeing.
Our school is minutes away from both Kings Cross/St Pancras and Euston Stations and serves a diverse local community.
We are particularly interested in teachers who:
- Are an experienced and outstanding practitioner with QTS
- Are passionate about teaching and enjoy using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Are committed to raising pupils achievements through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning
- Are able to work closely with colleagues and communicate effectively with parents, carers and other professionals
- Are a professional with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm who will contribute to the continued development of our school
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations for all pupils
- Are Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- Have strong commitment to continuing professional development
- Have a desire to work in an exciting environment, supporting the long term vision of the Leadership Team
- Enthusiastic and responsive pupils
- A recently created two-form entry primary school
- A visionary leadership team
- Support in continuing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of a professional and friendly team
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Nathalie Kusner on 020 7387 9591 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment. Completed packs can be emailed to email@example.com
Application closing date : 26 February 2018 - 12pm (midday)
Interviews: Friday 2nd March 2018
St Aloysius Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.