Immanuel & St Andrew C of E Primary School is a highly respected, over-subscribed, diverse and thriving Primary school set in the heart of Streatham. Our vision, fondly known as “The Immanuel Way” is to prepare children for life-long learning whilst valuing the uniqueness of every child and providing for their needs. We are committed to high academic standards, high expectations and high aspirations which drives our belief in “Excellence for all. Excellence from all.”
We would welcome an application from interested candidates who wish to become part of the ‘Immanuel’ family.
We can offer:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
- A warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning.
- Supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
You will have experience of:
- Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Planning and teaching well-structured lessons.
- Monitoring and being accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes.
- Setting high expectations of behaviour.
- Communicating effectively with parents with regard to pupils’ achievements and wellbeing.
- Making a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of a school.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Person Specification, please email Mrs. J. Morgan-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply:
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com or by post (marked confidential) to Mrs. B. Grehan, Immanuel and St Andrew Primary School, Northanger Road, Streatham, London SW16 5SL.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: Wednesday 24th April 2019 at 12.00pm.
Shortlisting: Thursday 25th April 2019.
Interviews: Week beginning 29th April 2019.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk
“Excellence for all. Excellence from all.”
Immanuel & St Andrew C of E Primary School
Northanger Road, Streatham, Lambeth, London SW16 5SL
Tel: 020 8679 5005
Headteacher: Mrs B. Grehan