Are you passionate about working in the Early Years or Key Stage 1?
Are you thinking about your first (or next) teaching job?
Do you want to make a real difference and change the lives of some amazing children?
Are you keen to develop in a supportive environment?
If so the Pirton Hill is the right career step for you...
The children, parents, staff and governors are proud of Pirton Hill Primary School and are excited by the journey that the school is on and the transformation that is taking place.
Pirton Hill is a large, primary school on the northern tip of Luton, easily accessible from the M1, A5 and A6, and within a 30 minute drive from Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Bedford, Hitchin, Hemel Hempstead Leighton Buzzard and St. Albans.
The school benefits from a diverse catchment area and the whole community are proud of the school and its strengths. These include:
• A staff team eager to develop and ensure that every child fulfils their potential;
• The behaviour and manners of our pupils;
• A committed Governing Body; and
• A very strong reputation for excellence in Sport.
As part of building for the future, we are looking for professionals to work in the Early Years or Key Stage 1 who are keen to develop into outstanding teachers who:
• are able to motivate and inspire all children to achieve their potential;
• have high expectations and can provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities across the curriculum;
• show a commitment to raising standards and to nurturing success in every child;
• have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within a creative curriculum;
• have a caring approach to working with children, parents and colleagues; and
• are keen to support the school’s ethos and work as part of #TeamPirton.
Pirton Hill Primary can offer you:
• Dedicated weekly PPA time to plan with your year group team;
• Weekly NQT release time (if appropriate), an experienced NQT mentor and access to a bespoke NQT programme;
• Children who are keen learners and demonstrate strong behaviours for learning;
• Friendly, supportive and hard-working staff;
• A commitment to supporting your future professional development.
Still not sure? Challenge any preconceptions and visit our school. Come and see the exciting journey we are on and how you can be part of it…
You can apply using the button below or for more details or to arrange a visit please contact Lynne Jaggers by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (01582) 507924.
Pirton Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.