Waulud Primary School is a “GOOD” school and provides a “nurturing and caring environment”. We have high aspirations for all pupils and staff. Our Ofsted Inspection in October 2017 graded the school as “Good”. We positively encourage visits to the school to meet our dedicated team and children who are the best ambassadors for our school.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Class Teacher to join our friendly, supportive and passionate team from September 2018
Hours per week: 1.0 FTE, Full time
We wish to appoint someone who:-
- Sets high expectations for all
- Challenge, motivate, inspire and support the children to achieve their best
- Demonstrates consistently our attitudes,values and behaviour
- Have an approachable positive mind-set and be able to build strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and wider community
The post would suit either a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge
We can offer you:-
- A school where we work together to provide a safe environment where all are valued, respected and achieve their very best.
- Excellent CPD opportunities from NQT to Leadership Level
- Dedicated weekly PPA time with your year group.
- A strong committed and supportive team of staff and governors
Closing date: 17th June 2018
Interviews: W/c 25th June 2018
If you are interested, please apply on the LBC website www.luton.gov.uk/jobs Job reference: SCH00755
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.