We are a resourced nursery school located in the centre of Luton. We aim to provide the best learning foundations for all our children, some of whom have additional needs. We also support children with severe and complex needs.
Our approach is child centred and we offer a supportive working environment within a well-resourced setting.
We are looking to appoint two Teacher’s for September 2019.
About the job
Our children would like someone who:
• Really enjoys working with younger children.
• Is willing to support children with additional needs.
• Wants to create the best possible learning environment and experience.
• Likes playing and understands how play allows children to develop.
• Will create fun learning activities, both inside and outside.
• Will work with all stakeholders.
Our children would like you to be:
• Someone who is fair to all.
• Someone who is positive and enjoys working as part of a team.
• Someone who ensures children succeed, no matter what barriers they face.
• Someone who values nursery schools and understands their role within the community.
Applications are invited from experienced and newly qualified teachers who would like to join us on our learning journey.