The staff, governors and pupils of Someries Junior School are looking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher from January 2017 or as soon as possible. Applications are welcome from NQT’s.
The school offers:
- well behaved pupils who love learning
- excellent CPD opportunities
- exciting and stimulating teaching environment
- an ethos of team working and mutual support
- supportive parents, carers and governors
- senior leaders that create a culture where all are valued and can thrive
- where achievement and progress is good and improving.
The successful candidate should:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner who loves their job
- be committed to continuing to raise the achievement and attainment of our children
- have the drive, enthusiasm and commitment to develop our school further
- have the ability to use their own initiative, be innovative and work well as part of a team
- be friendly, caring and hardworking.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange this please contact Mrs Dawn Dudley, Someries Junior School, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 8AH. Tel: 01582 738810. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, visit www.luton.gov.uk/jobs and click on the link to the Teaching and Schools Vacancies.
Closing Date: 30th November 2016
Interview Date: W/c 5th December 2016