We are looking to appoint an inspirational and committed teacher to join our established and highly motivated staff. Wigmore is a thriving 2/3 form entry school, which continues to grow.
The school offers an excellent teaching environment where teaching staff and support staff feel valued and supported by the Headteacher and the Senior Leadership team.
At Wigmore Primary school we are committed to raising standards and improving outcomes. Can you offer:
- Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils when teaching
- Demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values and behaviour which are expected
- Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect
- A keen interest to play a full part in the life of the school community
In return, we can offer you:
• A friendly environment to work in
• A supportive leadership team
• Excellent career/professional development
• Well behaved children
• Enthusiastic teaching assistants who provide high quality support.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of our happy and successful inclusive primary school. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQT’s who have a passion to develop. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged and strongly encouraged. Please contact Pat Addison on 01582 616101 to arrange a visit.