RIVERSIDE is a rapidly growing and increasingly popular school, set on a large site near Maidenhead town centre. Due to our expansion we are seeking to appoint two new full-time teachers for September 2018. NQTs, MPS, UPS all considered. We are particularly looking for ICT or Music experience although this is not essential.
What do we want?
- a talented and highly motivated teacher
- a colleague that is outstanding in their classroom practice
- an aspirational professional who is committed to achieving high academic standards
- a partner who is able to work as part of an effective team
- an innovator who can demonstrate varied and stimulating classroom practice.
Why would you want to join us?
- Our CHILDREN
- Our TEAM
- Our ETHOS
- Our AMBITION
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity and challenge that this role would offer, we would be delighed to hear from you.
Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to come and visit the school.
For an application pack, please pop in, ring or email.
Closing date: Friday, 20 April 2018.
Riverside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.