Do you want to be part of an Ofsted ‘good’ academy on its way to becoming world-class? We are committed to providing our children with the best possible education and experiences.
We are looking for excellent teachers who could also provide a subject specialism. We welcome applicants with any subject specialism and in particular we are looking for language speakers who would be able to deliver exceptional Modern Foreign Languages sessions to our children.
At E-ACT Blackley Academy, we already have many of the ingredients that make up an ‘Outstanding’ school: a positive, enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for all pupils; a caring and creative atmosphere; a bright, cheerful, well-resourced environment and happy, motivated, well- behaved children.
What we don’t have is you! You could be that key ingredient that helps us get to ‘outstanding’ and beyond. As part of our exciting journey towards achieving world -class status. The successful candidate will:
• be positive and caring
• enhance learning opportunities for our children
• be willing to join a well-organised and coordinated team
• contribute to the hardworking, dedicated and caring ethos of the school and build positive relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
• have a subject specialism and be able to lead a subject exceptionally well.
We can offer you:
• a national Multi-academy chain with a regional team committed to working collaboratively and developing together
• a genuine commitment to career development and further study.
• opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner.
Application packs are available from our website or by emailing
NorthernHREnquiries@E-ACT.org.uk. Please copy Kati.Roughley@e-act.org.uk in the email. We highly encourage all applicants to visit our fantastic academy in person; If you would like any further information or a tour of the academy please email using firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 0161 740 2185
Closing date is 22nd June at 9am 2018
Interviews will take place on 28th June 2018
The academy and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.