The ESMS Junior School is seeking to appoint Class Teachers to cover periods of maternity leave. The available positions are in various Year Groups:
• Class Teacher (maternity cover) – position available from August 2021 to 22 December 2021
• Class Teacher (maternity cover) – position available from August 2021 to 1 April 2022
• Class Teacher (maternity cover) – position available from August 2021 to 1 July 2022
Please indicate in your application which position(s) you wish to be considered for.
ESMS staff are passionate, pioneering and strive for excellence in everything they do. We value the incredible contributions they make to school life; we invest in their careers and we support their ambitions so that they flourish professionally and personally.
The postholder will have a full-time teaching commitment. Remuneration will be on ESMS’ own scale, which is above that paid in the state sector to reflect commitment to the extra-curricular programme and is dependent on qualifications and experience. The successful applicant should be registered with GTC Scotland prior to taking up the position.
The closing date is 12pm on Monday 12 April 2021. We anticipate interviews will be held between Wednesday 28 April and Friday 30 April 2021 – if restrictions allow, we will conduct the interviews in-person.
ESMS - The Junior School
Edinburgh, City of
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 12 years
The ESMS Junior School is a large, independent, co-educational, non-denominational day school of approximately 1250 children aged 3-12, who become members of either The Mary Erskine School or Stewart's Melville College when they finish Primary 7. &nb...