The Governors of Keston Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join the friendly and hardworking staff in their successful school.
The role is a Year 4 Class Teacher; fixed term; maternity cover starting in January 2018.
The ideal candidate would be a person who:
- has high expectations for learning and behaviour
- has a strong commitment to maintaining and raising standards
- can demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- is creative and proactive in their approach to learning
We can offer:
- A well resourced school in a lovely environment
- A dedicated, hardworking and supportive staff
- Happy, well behaved and motivated children
- A supportive community of parents, colleagues and governors
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01737 555103 or email email@example.com .
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th October 2017.
Keston Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.