The Inspire Partnership is a multi-academy trust of 9 schools based in Greenwich, Medway and Croydon.
We are seeking to appoint ambitious, creative and aspirational teachers to work in our three-school Medway hub.
If you share in our belief that success is gained by developing a growth mind set; one which values effort and believes anything is possible, then we want to hear from you.
In joining us, we will offer you the very best CPD and career development. This includes:
• A competitive salary
• A core offer of professional development with opportunities to engage in research programmes
• Outstanding leadership development and support
• Opportunities to learn within a network of schools connected with the Inspire Partnership
• Potential for Leadership positions
Candidates with a range of experience, are encouraged to apply.
Further information about our Trust is available at: https://www.inspirepartnership.co.uk
Visits to our schools are welcomed, which will be co-ordinated following current guidelines.
To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Siobhan Lindsey, Regional Business Manager, 01634 294817.
Closing date for applicants: 9am Friday 11th June 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 14th June 2021 *
* Should a suitable candidate come forward ahead of the deadline, interviews may take place at an earlier date.
The Inspire Partnership Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. The Inspire Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Imagine, Believe, Achieve!
As a popular school with a very high number of applicants each year into our two reception classes, we pride ourselves in offering high quality education to the children from the community of Walderslade. I believe in...