Desperately seeking Susan…or Stuart… Or You for KS2
We need you to join us in making a difference. What year group do you have a passion for? We try to put teachers where their strengths lie. Where could you make the biggest difference? We don’t need to tell you we have:
• Great children
• A dynamic leadership team
• Fantastic facilities
• A sense of humour (!)
What can we offer you?
• We will offer you a permanent contract giving you financial stability.
• We can offer you private medical insurance, childcare vouchers alongside other benefits.
• We will support you throughout your professional career in a well-resourced school.
• We are a school with good transport links and can offer free parking.
• We are a friendly and approachable team and welcome YOU to our school.
If you want to know more, come and meet with us and our children!
We want to offer you the opportunity to be a part of a successful transition team and help us when we celebrate improvement. As we expand, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced teacher to join our team.
Informal visits welcome - to arrange a visit please contact the Office Manager, Kim Marshall on 020 8648 1451 or email email@example.com. An application pack is available to download from our vacancy section of our school website www.gorringepark.co.uk
Closing Date: Thursday 4th May 2017, 12pm
Shortlisting: Friday 5th May 2017
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th May 2017