THE SANDHILL TRUST
Required for September 2017 – August 2018
We are looking to recruit an outstanding classroom teacher. The successful candidate will, have the ability to plan and deliver effective lessons, have well developed interpersonal skills, a commitment to teamwork and also have the drive, passion and vision to inspire children’s learning. The successful candidate will teach in a mixed Y2/Y3 class, with support from the KS1 leader and
- Be an outstanding teacher;
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- Have a flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
This is an excellent opportunity for professional development for the right person to build upon the successes of our creative and innovative school and an opportunity to work with a team of supportive staff, governors and parents.
In return we will offer:
- A chance to join a dedicated, committed staff with a great team spirit;
- Supportive governors and friendly hard working pupils;
- Excellent support mechanisms, great links with local schools and offer great opportunities for personal development and CPD.
- A modern, well resourced, vibrant working environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Katy Beech, Head of School on 01226 345030.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 29th June 2017 at 12pm.
Application forms are available from and returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org or a downloadable version is available on the Trust website http://www.theshiremulti-academytrust.co.uk
The Shire MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Sandhill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.