Salary: MPR – UPS £28,660 - £47,298 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Fulltime
Required: September 2018
The Headteacher and Governors at Newington Green Primary School would like to appoint one Class Teacher for September 2018. Please state your year group preference. We are happy to accommodate in Early years, or KS2. Newly Qualified or experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The role of Class Teacher will have a major impact on the children’s lives through delivering high quality teaching and learning.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has recent successful teaching experience preferably across different phases and in at least one inner city multi-cultural school.
· Has proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice
· Has respect for the views of parents and a commitment to the importance of the involvement of parents in the learning process.
· Shows evidence of a commitment to excellence and the maximising of academic and personal achievement for all pupils
In return we can offer you:
· A school committed to your professional learning/development
· A vibrant and creative place to work
· A school at the heart of its community
Newington Green is a vibrant and welcoming school, situated on the borders of Hackney, but within the London Borough of Islington. Please see our website www.newingtongreen.co.uk to find out more about us! Visits to the school are actively encouraged please contact the school office to arrange a time on 020 7254 3092.
Closing date for applications: Midnight Sunday 20th May 2018
Interviews held: Week beginning 21st May 2018
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/following the jobs link. If you need assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting NG/021.
Newington Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare( Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.