We are looking for a caring, dynamic, creative and hardworking teacher who will deliver the very best learning experiences for our children at Hensall Community Primary School. The post is initially for a KS2 class.
Successful applicants must:
- Ensure through great teaching that progress over time is good/outstanding.
- Work hard to ensure that all gaps in learning are closed between groups within the class.
- Be willing to support our school within the wider community.
- Work with members of the school team and our parents.
- Be a positive role model for all pupils.
What we can offer:
- Supportive, friendly, positive working environment.
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children.
- Committed and supportive staff, parents and Governors
- A welcoming and warm working environment where everyone is valued and respected
- A commitment to developing your skills and experience through a tailored CPD programme - training opportunities, both externally and in-house.
Motto: High expectations for all, by all.
We are a happy, warm and caring school that values everyone's contributions and our strong supportive team of staff ensures we provide the best possible education for our children to succeed.
There are approximately 140 children on our register in Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. We are close to the M62 junction 34 which means that many major cities and towns, Leeds, York, Doncaster, Hull, and Scunthorpe are no more than 35 minutes away!
The closing date is 5pm on Monday 23rd April 2018. When submitting your application please can you also submit a handwritten letter addressed to the children at Hensall outlining Why Hensall? Why now?
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
To request an application form, please contact email@example.com
School visits are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01977 661340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Interviews will take place on Monday 30th April 2018.