Woodfield Community Primary School is a successful nurture school on the north side of Harrogate providing excellent education for children from 3 years old. Our catchment is diverse and there is a strong community feel. Harrogate is an attractive and historic spa town in North Yorkshire which has held the award for the happiest place to live for several years.
Are you an early career teacher looking for a new challenge? We are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to our School from September 2018.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher who can:
- Inspire, engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential, whilst maintaining the positive ethos and core values of the school.
- Create and deliver engaging lessons to diverse groups of pupils at all levels.
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
- Work alongside a dedicated staff team.
- Make a noticeable impact on standards of pupil attainment and achievement by bringing fresh ideas, motivational skills and a keen focus on improvement.
- Consistently demonstrate the positive attitudes, values and behaviour which promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to be as individual as each of our children;
- To be part of a committed, hardworking and talented team of teachers, support staff and governors;
- Commitment to your development as a teacher
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional primary class teacher who is looking for the next step in their professional career.
Our school has 160 mainstream pupils and a vibrant nursery. Bilton Children’s Centre, which provides support for families with young children in the local area, is on our site as well as Bilton and Woodfield Community Library.
The school is part of Harrogate and Rural Teaching School Alliance (HART Alliance). The HART Alliance is a group of schools that have a determination to achieve a shared target which is to make ours the best schools to attend in the country.
Our most recent Ofsted Inspection in May 2016 gave us a “Good” rating. There is more to do however.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
You are very welcome to visit the school on Tuesday 8th May at 4pm. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to come. However please do not worry if you are unable to visit as there will be an opportunity to look round if you are shortlisted.
To apply for this position please download the attached application form and send to email@example.com
The closing date is Friday 18th May at 9am
Our school website is http://www.woodfieldprimary.org