We welcome and encourage applications from recently qualified and experienced teachers who are passionate about education.
To complement our existing team you will:
- Be a strong classroom practitioner who is passionate about learning and believes in the potential of all children
- Be highly organised, hardworking and a professional role model
- Have a positive attitude and be prepared to take the initiative
- Be creative, energetic and ambitious
- Have high expectations of yourself and the children in our school
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a growth mindset
- Have an interest in inclusion and the development of whole school inclusive practices
You will be joining an enthusiastic, hard-working team in a school with a caring Christian ethos.
We offer the successful candidate:
- A happy, vibrant school
- Friendly, enthusiastic children
- Welcoming, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Forward looking school leadership
If you are an excellent classroom practitioner, please download an application pack from our website - www.htjce.co.uk. Please return all applications via email to Alison Lonsdale, School Business Manager - email@example.com.
The Federation of Holy Trinity C of E Schools, Ripon is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced Level DBS check is required for appointment to this post.
Headteacher – Mr Paul Bowlas Location – Ripon, North Yorkshire
1 Established contract, 1 Fixed Term contract to 31.08.2020
Closing Date – 9am Monday 25th March 2019
Shortlisting – Tuesday 26th March 2019 (Candidates invited for interview will be contacted by email)
Interviews – Monday 1st April 2019
NYCC are committed to directly recruiting staff and will not accept applications or services from agency suppliers in respect of our vacancies.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community and aim to have a workforce reflecting this diversity. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
North Yorkshire County Council (NYCC) advertise vacancies on behalf of schools and external organisations (third parties) in North Yorkshire. NYCC are not responsible for the recruitment/employment practices of third parties and accept no liability in relation to the vacancy and any subsequent recruitment/employment processes. Third parties are not required to follow NYCC policies including the 'Positive About Disabilities- Two Ticks' Scheme. Enquiries regarding the vacancy or practices should be made directly with the school.