We are looking for someone who will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- have the warmth, enthusiasm & energy to support the leaders of the school.
- have excellent communication skills to motivate and lead to enrich pupils learning.
- have the ability to raise standards and improve the progress of all pupils.
In return we can offer:
- a school that offers a friendly and caring ethos
- a hard working supportive team and committed Governors and parents
- a caring school community where children are at the heart of everything
- our pupils are happy, well behaved and enjoy coming to school
- ECF (Early Career Framework) 2-yearinduction programme (if applicable)
Our Headteacher believes passionately that school is only a part of the development of young people and that the culturally diverse community around the school has much to offer in children's development.
Closing date: Friday 21st May 2021 - Noon
Shortlisting: Monday 24th May 2021
Interview date: Friday 28th May 2021
Townsend Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought, and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Scheme (DBS) check.
IMPORTANT: We only accept completed Southwark Council application forms - see attached. We do accept CV's.
Townsend Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
At Townsend we offer a broadly based, balanced curriculum as described in the National Curriculum. We promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, intellectual and physical development of all our children and prepare them for the opportunities, responsibi...