Class Teacher (EYFS, KS1 or KS2)
Are you looking for a Class Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) post in a Harrow Primary school, to start in January 2019 or September 2019? We are currently recruiting and are eager to meet committed and ambitious teachers!
We have been graded as ‘good’ in all areas by Ofsted (June 2016) and pupils are making rapid progress in our purposeful and engaging environment. Since September 2017, when we appointed a new headteacher, we have been redefining what is possible for our pupils. During the last academic year alone, we have developed and launched a pioneering whole class reading programme, implemented a specialist teacher model and we have introduced 20% release time for all class teachers (equivalent to a whole day out of class). There are still a number of innovative initiatives in the pipeline, including Fortnightly Incremental Coaching and we’d like you to be part of our development!
If you are an NQT, you will follow our highly successful Harrow School’s NQT Programme, training alongside other NQTs from across the borough. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, in a truly developmental journey.
Our school can offer:
- an early start (December 2018 or July 2019 – depending on your start date)
- commitment towards achieving a healthy work / life balance (all teachers receive 20% release time)
- a staff Windows Surface
- a school, very recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted (June 2016)
- a well-resourced school on an impressive site, which includes; multiple playgrounds, a school field and dedicated classrooms for music, art and DT, food technology as well as a library, two computing suites and multiple small group rooms
- a parent community with high aspirations and children with exemplary behaviour
Come and witness the above for yourself!
The application pack and form are available from the school website: www.roxbourneprimaryschool.co.uk/vacancies-1. To arrange a visit, for a confidential discussion or for any technical queries please contact the headteacher’s PA via email: email@example.com
Closing date: 17th November at 13:00 (however applications will be reviewed as they are received, please apply early to avoid disappointment).
Roxbourne is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide references. CVs are not accepted.