John Hampden (NOR 430) and Tetsworth (NOR 70) Schools’ Federation are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated teacher to join our dedicated team of professionals from September 2018 and teach in either KS1 or lower KS2. This job is suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers.
This position could potentially be a job share – so teachers who wish to work part-time hours as part of a job share team are also encouraged to apply.
We have positive and enthusiastic staff who are committed to achieving the best for all pupils. We create a caring, creative atmosphere with a bright, cheerful and well-resourced environment for our happy, motivated and well behaved children. We are looking for a class teacher who wants to grow and develop as part of a supportive team. We need someone who is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents and the local community, who understands how children learn and has extensive subject knowledge. Successful candidates will be prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our wonderful pupils. They will have high expectations of all children, colleagues and themselves.
We can offer:
• A genuine commitment to career development
• Opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner
• A dedicated team of positive and enthusiastic staff
• A caring school with happy, motivated children
• Initially based at John Hampden this job also offers the future opportunity to work at Tetsworth Primary School
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Be an excellent class teacher with high expectations and a good understanding of how children learn
• Want to develop your ability by collaborating with your fellow practitioners
• Have a good understanding and awareness of SEND and be committed to overcoming barriers and raising achievement for all
• Contribute to the hardworking, dedicated and caring ethos of the school and build positive relationship with children, colleagues and parents
• A commitment to the wider life of the school
If you require any further details or wish to book an appointment to visit (strongly encouraged) please contact the Headteacher, Paul Hankey: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01844 212291
Closing date: Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: 24th May 2018
Visit our websites: www.john-hampden.oxon.sch.uk www.tetsworth.oxon.sch.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory criminal records check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
John Hampden Primary School, Park Street, Thame, Oxon, OX9 3HU