Teacher required for September 2019 (Or earlier if possible)
Are you determined to give our children the very best start in life?
Would you like to teach in a collaborative and exciting school?
Are you looking for a teaching journey which will give you the opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of a rapidly improving school and wider community, with excellent CPD opportunities and career development?
If so, we are looking for a teacher who is determined to succeed and is keen to learn alongside enthusiastic, committed colleagues as we continue on our journey to excellence. Our highly motivated children are at the heart of everything we do and we aim to help each pupil achieve the highest standards across a broad and exciting curriculum.
We are offering this post as permanent full time or part time. Flexi hours will be considered for the right candidate.
Millbrook Primary School is a friendly, inclusive and popular two-form entry school in Grove, Oxfordshire. Millbrook is at the heart of this thriving community and works in close partnership with the other schools in the Vale Academy Trust. We are committed to the highest quality professional development and fully support the career development of al staff.
The successful candidate will:
• want to be the very best
• be highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to being part of the whole school team
• be a creative thinker and keen to give anything a go
• have high expectations of all children
• understand that all children have different needs and that achievement for all really matters
We can offer you:
• delightful children who are keen to learn
• an opportunity to become an excellent teacher
• a hard-working, supportive and friendly school community
• committed and supportive central academy staff
• ongoing professional development, with leadership opportunities for everyone at every level
Please come and visit and see what we can offer you. Contact the school on 01235764822 for more details
Closing date: Monday 17th June
Interviews: To be confirmed
Job Start Date: September 2019 (or earlier if available)
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Full-time, part time, flexi hours
Key Stage: KS1/KS2
Salary Type: MPR/UPR
Hours of Work: Full time teaching hours
Location of Role: Grove, OX12
The Vale Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.