Class Teacher – Part Time (0.6) Year 2
Start Date: September 2018 – August 2019
Contract: 1 year fixed term
We are looking for an excellent teacher to teach 3 days a week in Year 2. This role is not suitable for NQT’s. You will share the class responsibility with an experienced member of our staff team.
This is a great opportunity to work at our expanding school and our growing staff team. Hawksworth Wood Primary School is a friendly, vibrant primary school, which, in July 2016 was again judged by OFSTED as a GOOD school.
We are looking for someone who is:
• an enthusiastic, dedicated individual - someone who has that extra something and will join us in our drive for excellence!
• an excellent, innovative teacher preferably with experience of teaching in Year 2
• resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
• able to work effectively within a team
• reflective and self-evaluative
• an individual who seeks out and relishes professional development challenges and has a positive attitude to innovation and change.
• has the ability to raise standards and improve the progress of all pupils.
If this is you, and you wish to find out more call the school office to arrange an appointment with the Headteacher, Abi Owen.
Closing Date: Thursday 21st June 2018 12:00 noon