Stifford Clays Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking for excellent Class Teachers with the skills, drive and determination to achieve successful outcomes for our school community. We are an Ofsted good school with pupil behaviour and attitude to learning being noted as a strength “Pupils gain important skills for how to be a successful learner as they progress through the school. Many are very enthusiastic about their lessons and respond quickly to teachers’ instructions.” Ofsted 201
- Have high expectations
- Believe in every child being successful
- Be aspirational for yourself, our pupils and the school
- Be able to demonstrate good or better teaching within a primary setting
- Contribute to the whole school life
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
• Competitive salaries
• Recruitment and retention allowances for the right candidate.
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
• Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
• Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
• Becoming part of a growing organisation
• A health and wellbeing package
• A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.