The Directors and Governors of St Gregory’s Catholic Academy, a member of the Carmel Education Trust, wish to appoint a suitably qualified teacher, to join St Gregory’s Catholic Academy (Nursery and Primary School).
This is a part time position of 2.5 days per week (days to be negotiated but anticipated to be Wednesday-Friday)
We are looking to appoint a skilled, committed, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly, successful team.
We need someone who is:
• Passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being
• Experienced teaching either key stage one or key stage two
• Committed to achieving high standard of learning and behaviour for all our children.
• Passionate about the development of a dynamic and inspiring curriculum, being able to lead and motivate our children.
• Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills.
The appointed person should be creative, forward thinking, and able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative to ensure quality education for all pupils.
St Gregory’s is an oversubscribed, primary academy with a strong sense of community in the parish of English Martyrs and SS. Peter and Paul.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information and application forms please see our website: www.stgregorysacademy.org.uk or contact the School Office.
Application forms should be returned to the school office or emailed to email@example.com