We are looking for an inspirational class teacher who has a passion for teaching. Joining us, you will be part of a dedicated and supportive team of staff with one goal - providing our children with the very best education through an exciting curriculum.
To be successful, you will:
- have a passion for children’s learning and development;
- contribute ideas to a strong and forward-looking team;
- be innovative in your techniques to motivate young learners;
- be reflective;
- have high aspirations for both the children and also for their own development;
- be able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
Our academy is larger than the average Primary academy. We opened in 2013 and boast a fantastic new building and a vibrant atmosphere.
We are part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT). All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning.
We can offer you:
- a TLR for the right candidate;
- an inclusive school with a good reputation for developing well-rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued, whatever their skills and abilities;
- a caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other;
- dedicated PPA time with year group colleagues plus extra throughout the year;
- happy, confident children who enjoy being at school;
- a comprehensive NQT induction programme with the Trust and excellent mentoring and coaching within the Academy;
- opportunities for continuing professional development, including the Trust’s ‘Learning Alliance’.
The staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make it a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit: https://app.kallidusrecruit.com/GreenwoodAcademiesTrust/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=33084
Closing date: Midnight on 17th March 2019.
Interview date: w/c 18th March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.