Are you an ambitious primary teacher looking to join a fantastic school with amazing children? We are looking for an inspirational class teacher who has a passion for teaching.
Joining us, you will be part of a dedicated and supportive team of staff with one goal - providing our children with the very best education through an exciting curriculum.
To be successful, you will:
- have a passion for children’s learning and development;
- be able to contribute ideas to a strong and forward-looking team;
- be innovative in your techniques to motivate young learners;
- be reflective;
- have high aspirations for both the children and your own development;
- be able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
Our academy is larger than the average Primary academy; we opened in 2013 and boast a fantastic building and a vibrant atmosphere.
We are part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT). All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning. You can find more information about our Learning Alliance here: https://bit.ly/2Us2JT0
We can offer you:
- an inclusive school with a good reputation for developing well-rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued, whatever their skills and abilities;
- a caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other;
- dedicated PPA time with year group colleagues plus extra throughout the year;
- happy, confident children who enjoy being at school;
- a comprehensive NQT induction programme with the Trust and excellent mentoring and coaching within the Academy;
- opportunities for continuing professional development, including the Trust’s ‘Learning Alliance’.
Our staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make Welland a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit: https://app.kallidusrecruit.com/GreenwoodAcademiesTrust/VacancyInformation.aspx?Vid=37262
Closing date: Midnight on 19th May 2019
Interview date: w/c 20th May 2019
If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
All adults employed by the Trust have a responsibility for data protection and have a duty to observe and follow the principles of the GDPR Regulations.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.